Order Performance Parts Direct From Japan
Click here to get started
Q: “ I am new customer and would like to bid. How do I get started?
A: Your bid will be accepted only if you have an active account with Rocky Mountain Imports Ltd and have paid your deposit as required.
Q: How can I pay a deposit to Rocky Mountain Imports Ltd?
A: You can choose on of the following options:
- Credit card over the phone to Rocky Mountain Imports Ltd
- Payment by credit card via www.paypal.com to email@example.com
- Email Money Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What are Rocky Mountain Imports Ltd’s charges for handling the Yahoo Items?
A: Additional charges will apply to each item purchased:
- Handling of parts: 15% of the Yahoo winning bid amount, but with a minimum ¥1,000 per item.
- Bank charges: Bank charge on the payment to the seller: ¥500 per item.
- Yahoo auction commission: 3% on all items.
- Delivery of the item from the seller to our guys in Japan: Depending on the item’s size, typically ¥700 (injectors and lights) to ¥7,000 (for exhaust systems, bumpers and body panels). Some larger items have higher inland charges
- Delivery to you. You have few options:
- Place inside one of our weekly UPS shipments. Shipping is determined by prorating the entire cost of shipment. Shipments leave every Friday.
- EMS courier- This is fast, 3-5 days to the North America (no EMS currently from Japan due to Covid).
- Consolidation of large items (Engines, gearboxes, axles etc) into LCL or FCL ocean containers.
- Have it ship in one of our containers. Cheapest way to ship but rather slow. We are currently shipping by container every 2-3 months. This is the only method available to large items (engine, body panels, windshields etc)
- Contact us with your specific requirements for further details and quotes.